Dates, Costs and Training Venues
Pesso Boyden training takes place over nine training modules, each module is three days.
Full training will span a three year period, although participants are welcome to attend for just the first three modules (one year).
The next 3 year training will be Group 7, starting in Bristol on Wednesday – Friday October 30th, October 31st, and November 1st 2019
Applications are now being accepted for the next Foundation (1 Year) and Full (3 Year) trainings. One (Group 7) will start in Hanham, Bristol BS15 3GP, and another one (Group 8) will start in London – venue to be confirmed. This could be EC4A, or E14. They will be held on the same dates in Bristol as in London. Thus, the dates for both these trainings (Bristol and London) are: October 30th 2019 – Nov 1st (Wed – Fri). Further provisional dates (which are yet to be confirmed) are 19, 20, 21 Feb 2020 (Wed Th Fri), and 17 18 19 June (Wed Th Fri). There are also 2 optional ‘practicum’ days on Friday 6 December 2019 & Monday 27 April 2020.
A deposit of £270 will secure your place (NB The latest date for this deposit payment is 1st July 2019).
Costs: Scroll down this page to find pricing information and when payments should be made
Click here to read a pdf article on How to get a taste of Pesso
CURRENT TRAINING IN MANCHESTER: Group 6
Manchester Foundation Training 2017/18: The Body and The Journey of the Self
- November 16th-18th 2017 (Thursday, Friday, Saturday)
- February 8th-10th 2018 (Thursday, Friday, Saturday)
- June 27th – 29th 2018 (Wednesday, Thursday, Friday)
Manchester Completion of Full Training 2018/20:
Trauma: The Body in Strain, The Body in Pain, The Body Regained
- November 15th – 17th 2018 (Thursday, Friday, Saturday)
- February 7th – 9th 2019 (Thursday, Friday, Saturday)
- June 19th – 21st 2019 (Wednesday, Thursday, Friday)
The Heroic Child: Transgenerational Healing
- November 14th – 16th 2019 (Thursday, Friday, Saturday)
- February 2020
- June 2020
CURRENT TRAINING IN BRISTOL: Group 5
Bristol Foundation Training 2016/17
- May 11th – 13th 2016 (Wednesday, Thursday & Friday)
- October 27th – 29th 2016 (Thursday, Friday & Saturday)
- February 15th – 17th 2017 (Wednesday, Thursday & Friday)
Bristol Completion of Full Training 2017/19
- June 15th – 17th 2017 (Thursday, Friday & Saturday)
- October 25th – 27th 2017 (Wednesday, Thursday & Friday)
- February 14th – 16th 2018 (Wednesday, Thursday & Friday)
- June 7th – 9th 2018 (Thursday, Friday & Saturday)
- October 30th – 1st November 2018 (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday)
- February 20th – 22nd 2019 (Wednesday, Thursday, Friday)
Trinity College Campus
Originally an estate built in 1669, Trinity College is set in nine acres of woodland just outside the Bristol city centre. The college provides on-site parking, and within 200 metres of the main building you can access a bus route into the city centre. Trinity College has some accommodation at reasonable rates.
Costs of Training
Foundation Training: three modules – Total cost £2,700
Payment stages for Group 7 Foundation Training (2019-2022) in Bristol starting 30th Oct 2019.
- £270 non refundable deposit will secure your place.
At the latest this deposit should be paid by 1st July 2019
- £1215 by 15th September 2019 (for Bristol Group 7)
- £1215 by 1st February 2020 (for Bristol Group 7)
Completion of Full Training: two years – Total cost £3,900
Payment stages for Group 6 (2017-2020) Manchester training which started in
- £1300 due by 1st August 2018 for Manchester Group 6 Training
- £1300 due by 1st February 2019 for Manchester Group 6 Training
- £1300 due by 1st June 2019 for Manchester Group 6 Training
Payment stages for Group 7 (2019-2022) Bristol training which started in
- £1300 due by 1st August 2020 for Bristol Group 7 Training
- £1300 due by 1st February 2021 for Bristol Group 7 Training
- £1300 due by 1st June 2021 for Bristol Group 7 Training
Total cost for the three years £6,600
NB We will consider alternative arrangements for staged payments spread over a longer period, if these are agreed in advance.
What is included in the cost of the course
- All training materials
- All refreshments during the course – tea, coffee, water, biscuits and fruit (Lunch is not provided)
Accommodation and meals are not included in the cost of the course.
How to Apply
If you are considering attending the PBSP training, either for the Foundation Training or the Full Training, then please complete this application form.
To contact Sally Potter regarding any aspect of the Pesso Boyden Training or the application form please use this contact form