Dates, Costs and Training Venues
Pesso Boyden training takes place over nine training modules, each module is three days.
Full training will span a three year period, although participants are welcome to attend for just the first three modules (one year).
The next 3 year training will be Group 7, starting in Bristol on Wednesday – Friday October 30th, October 31st, and November 1st 2019
Applications are now being accepted for the next Foundation (1 Year) and Full (3 Year) trainings. Year 1 training starts in Hanham, Bristol BS15 3GP.
The dates are
October 30th to November 1st 2019 (Wed – Fri),
February 19th – 21st 2020 (Wed – Fri) and
June 17th – 19th 2020 (Wed – Fri).
There are also 2 optional ‘practicum’ days on
Friday 6th December 2019 and
Monday 27th April 2020.
A deposit of £270 will secure your place (NB The latest date for this deposit payment is 1st July 2019).
Costs: Scroll down this page to find pricing information and when payments should be made
The Full Training will continue on
October 28th – 30th 2020 (Wed – Fri)
February 2021 (to be confirmed)
June 2021 (to be confirmed)
Click here to read a pdf article on How to get a taste of Pesso
CURRENT TRAINING: Group 6
Group 6 Foundation Training 2017/18: The Body and The Journey of the Self
- November 16th-18th 2017 (Thursday, Friday, Saturday)
- February 8th-10th 2018 (Thursday, Friday, Saturday)
- June 27th – 29th 2018 (Wednesday, Thursday, Friday)
Group 6 Completion of Full Training 2018/20:
Trauma: The Body in Strain, The Body in Pain, The Body Regained
- November 15th – 17th 2018 (Thursday, Friday, Saturday)
- February 7th – 9th 2019 (Thursday, Friday, Saturday)
- June 19th – 21st 2019 (Wednesday, Thursday, Friday)
The Heroic Child: Transgenerational Healing
- November 14th – 16th 2019 (Thursday, Friday, Saturday)
- February 27th – 29th 2020 (Friday, Saturday, Sunday)
- June 10th – 12th 2020 (Wednesday, Thursday, Friday)
Costs of Training
Foundation Training: three modules – Total cost £2,700
Payment stages for Group 7 Foundation Training (2019-2022) in Bristol starting 30th Oct 2019.
- £270 non refundable deposit will secure your place.
At the latest this deposit should be paid by 1st July 2019
- £1215 by 15th September 2019 (for Bristol Group 7)
- £1215 by 1st February 2020 (for Bristol Group 7)
Completion of Full Training: two years – Total cost £3,900
Payment stages for Group 6 (2017-2020) Manchester training which started in
- £1300 due by 1st August 2018 for Manchester Group 6 Training
- £1300 due by 1st February 2019 for Manchester Group 6 Training
- £1300 due by 1st June 2019 for Manchester Group 6 Training
Payment stages for Group 7 (2019-2022) Bristol training which started in
- £1300 due by 1st August 2020 for Bristol Group 7 Training
- £1300 due by 1st February 2021 for Bristol Group 7 Training
- £1300 due by 1st June 2021 for Bristol Group 7 Training
Total cost for the three years £6,600
NB We will consider alternative arrangements for staged payments spread over a longer period, if these are agreed in advance.
What is included in the cost of the course
- All training materials
- All refreshments during the course – tea, coffee, water, biscuits and fruit (Lunch is not provided)
Accommodation and meals are not included in the cost of the course.
How to Apply
If you are considering attending the PBSP training, either for the Foundation Training or the Full Training, then please complete this application form.
To contact Sally Potter regarding any aspect of the Pesso Boyden Training or the application form please use this contact form